Hi there! This is a completely new style video for this channel. Watch me create a vlog for my other YouTube channel in Premiere Pro.
Here is a list of some of the topics covered in the video:
- Duplicating a sequence
- Importing footage and music
- Replacing footage in the timeline
- How I like to edit and create a vlog in Premiere Pro
- Syncing audio and clips together
- How to mute an audio track
- Linking and unlinking tracks
- Fixing 1080p footage in a 720p sequence
- Swapping graphics in a sequence
- Using replace clip from source monitor
- Creating titles (in Vietnamese!!) in Premiere
- And lots, lots more.
This video is 42 minutes long so grab some popcorn and let’s go!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial on how to create a vlog in Premiere Pro. Leave a comment if you have any questions.
Music used in this video, “Ocean Waves” by PALA, was purchased and licensed through my friends at Soundstripe (affiliate link). For 10% off a subscription use the code EVF at checkout.
Additional Suggested Reading: Copy and Paste in Premiere Pro
Did you enjoy this article? If so, I’d love to keep in touch. All you have to do is go here to stay in the loop on new blog posts, tutorials, and announcements.